Do I need to come to both tryout dates for my age group?
We highly recommend you participate in both tryout dates for your age group.
What do I do if I want to tryout but can't make any of the dates?
Register and include an explanation in the Comment section so a coach can contact you.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to tryout?
Yes, register for the appropriate age group tryout and bring documentation to verify DOB.
What gear or equipment should I bring?
Please bring your own ball, water bottle and wear shin guards and cleats.
How do I register?.
- Click on Register.
- No need to create an account or password, just use your email address to sign up.
- Select the appropriate tryout date(s) according to Age Group.
- Select the number of players you are registering.
- Click on Checkout.
- Provide your info, player info and click Complete Registration to reserve tryout spots.
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly thereafter.
- You will receive an email reminder 48h prior to your tryout date.
- IMPORTANT: Please print, sign and bring the Consent Form to tryouts.
- 2016/2017 Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association Tryout Policy
- Synergy Soccer Philosophy and Expectations