San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Synchronist Users' Forum 2014
The Synchronist Users' Forum is the annual gathering of the Synchronist community. Through the Forum, users network and share 'BR|E best practices,' conduct 'how-to" sessions, and discuss on-going research projects.
Preliminary Agenda Includes
- 2014 BR|E Benchmark Study Results
- What We Learned from 500,000 Executive Interviews
- Using Data to Drive Change: Reporting and Analysis
- InfoGraphics to share Findings
- Lean Process Mapping
- Targeting Growth and Risk Opportunities using Research
- Increases BR|E Effectiveness
- Break the Habit: Branding Your Existing Business Program
- Breaking Beyond BR|E Limitations to Expand Reach: New Approaches to Research
- Effective client service strategies
- Tactics for Getting in the Door
- Engaging Staff in CRM Functions
- How-To Tips and Tricks
- Sunday October 5th, 7:00 PM Dutch-Treat Dinner (optional)
- Monday October 6th, 8:00 am - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday October 7th 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday October 7th, 1:30 - 4:00 pm Hands-On Training
- BR|E program managers
- Management team members
- Interview team members
- Software administrators
- Office Managers
Why go it Alone?
Community makes Synchronist different. We are a community of users working together to advance individually. As you can see, the majority of the agenda is focused on BR|E strategy, practices, and program execution. Yet, we do spend time collecting your thoughts and ideas that will turn into new features for one or more Synchronist modules down the road.
Club Quarters, Michigan & Wacker Chicago
75 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Summit Executive Center
205 N. Michigan Avenue, 10th Floor
Registration Code: BC1005
Room Block Closes September 5th
The $192 rate is hard to beat in downtown Chicago
Around the corner from Club Quarters
$100 early cancellation charge per person if cancelled before September 6th.
Cancellation 50% charge per person if 30 days or less prior to the Forum.
No refund if cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to the Forum.
When & Where
Blane, Canada Ltd.
This webinar is produced by Blane, Canada Ltd. It is part of the Professional Learning Laboratory economic development educational series. The Lab is a joint venture of dedicated professional trainers committed to the provision of high-quality content, and expert instruction without commercial messages.