Session 1 Compensation Planning
Michael Canan | Shareholder
Florida Bar Board Certified in Tax Law
Brian Furgala / Shareholder
G R A Y | R O B I N S O N
- For clients who own a business and want to save in excess of $100,000 annually in a retirement plan—cross-tested retirement plan
- For clients who want tax deductions of between $300,000 and $2 million annually—captive insurance company
- For clients who own a company worth at least $3 to $5 million who want to remain active in the business but want to monetize part or all of their investment—employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- A brief summary of likely tax changes in 2017.
Session 2 Asset Protection Planning
David P. Brock AIF®
Kiaros Advisors LLC
- What is asset protection
- Is a Lawsuit Lying in Wait for Your Client?
- Domestic asset protection
- Why you should address asset protection planning to your clients
Session 3 Question & Answer
Cost: Requesting a $25 donation to the Russell Home for atypical children. We will be collecting donations at the door - http://www.russellhome.org/
Coffee and bagels will be provided.