Being in business means taking risk
What delegates say…
“Best training course I have attended. Rinske was knowledgeable, patient, and provided thought-provoking exercises and examples. Many Thanks.” – Australian Research Council
For many reasons, your organisation needs a proper Risk Management (RM) framework and practices, for example for regulatory requirements (e.g. direct/indirect APRA, Government compliance), to meet customer expectations, for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), to meet industry standards (e.g. ISO) and/or to achieve a better/cheaper insurance arrangement.
Whether or not you have experience in Risk Management, we offer courses for all levels and none of these have a formal prerequisite.
Get trained by the best…
- Trainer has trained 1000+ individuals across Australasia, Europe and Africa
- Assisted 100+ companies with their Risk Management, IT DR and Business Continuity challenges
- Presented at conferences globally, totaling 10,000+ delegates
- Expert guidance whilst working on your actual RM process during the workshop
- FREE soft copies of practical RM templates used during the course
Get ready for the real BCP challenges at work…
- Learn from delegates across different disciplines and industries
- Practice with ISO31000 concepts during hands-on exercises.
The 2-day course assists anyone who has some involvement in Risk Management - whether from BCM, Risk, IT, HR, Compliance, Operations or other business areas - to increase their knowledge. You will also get guidance in preparing for the ISO31000 Foundation exam. The exam is governed by the PECB and lasts 1 hour in the afternoon of day 2.
Benefits of a proper Risk Management framework
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Achieving insurance premium discounts
- Gaining competitive advantage when responding to Requests for Tender
- Reducing risks by improving the selection of appropriate controls
- Providing shareholders, customers, employees, 3rd parties and general public with confidence in your business
- Ensuring common terminology/language about Risk across your organisation
- Enhancing motivation of your teams to perform well in regards to Risk Management documentation
- Increase control over the Risk Management process and improve ability to measure progress.
What clients say
I thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of useful information, which I have been able to put to good use. I would recommend the course to other Bank colleagues who need to have a good understanding on Business Continuity Management.” - P. Scholefield - Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am looking forward to applying the framework and methodology. My expectations were met 100% - N. Niemand - Datacom
“Thanks Rinske, I thought the course was brilliant and I also leant a lot from the discussions with the other participants… This is a very useful secondary benefit of the course.” - R. Evans - Snowy Hydro Ltd
“Thank you for making the course a really fantastic learning experience.” - P. Mattiuzzo - IBM Consultant
“Thanks for the great course. Your format, delivery and content are excellent. You have obviously invested many hours into development, and your real world examples from your (very) extensive experience add heaps. I learnt a lot. Some of which I’ve already utilised. Thanks again!” - P. Howley - World Vision Australia
For any in-house options and international dates of this program anywhere in the world, submit an enquiry… we’re here to help!
Workshops in other cities in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and Asia are held at request.
|About your trainer: Ms Rinske Geerlings, Founder and Principal Consultant at Business As Usual
Ms Rinske Geerlings is an internationally known, award winning consultant, speaker and certified trainer in Business Continuity, IT Management, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management with over 15 years global experience.
Rinske’s engaging presentations include topics such as"How to get buy-in for BCM at all levels of the organisation", "How to develop Business Continuity Plans that don't collect dust on the shelf" and "How to run eye-opening BCP tests and exercises that keep everyone engaged".
Further information via email email@example.com.
See our recommendations and testimonials on Linkedin.
Save This Event
Business As Usual
Business As Usual specialises in Business Continuity Management (BCM), Risk Management, Security, IT Risk and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning.
Are you struggling with getting internal support for these processes, maintaining the documentation and/or maintaining staff awareness of their role? Business As Usual's courses and consulting services will assist you with these (common) challenges.