Swiss Healing Center: Yoga, Hiking, Meditation & Visit to Famous Healer
SWISS Healing Center RETREAT
“where the bunnies and foxes say goodnight”
Swiss saying for a place that is far from the hustle and bustle of city life
After a very successful Swiss Healing Center Retreat last fall, I am excited to announce a spring retreat organized by the Swiss Healing Center, Laughing Buddha Boston, from
Friday, May 26 – Saturday, June 3
Optional arrival date Thursday, May 25.
If you have dreamed of a genuine Swiss experience, you won’t find any better. I will show you my native homeland of Switzerland in a way that few tourists experience. This group of travelers will enjoy the beauty and serenity of Switzerland in comfort and privacy. Max. 8 people.
It is not your regular hiking and yoga trip. You will be exposed to a mixture of spirituality, healing, serenity and exploration of pristine landscapes.
If you enjoy delicious, fresh prepared seasonal, organic food, you won’t be disappointed. In the mountains, you might be able to catch the cook cutting herbs in the garden for our meals. Pure bliss!
We do not offer Vegan meals but there will be a vegetarian choice. Breads are fresh and crusty and the variety is abundant. If you love sweets, you will be in heaven, if you don’t like sweets, you will.
The costs of living and traveling in Switzerland are high but you get what you pay for. The costs have been kept low without affecting the quality of the arrangements.
Max. 8 people. Sign up early as spaces go fast. Last sign up date February 28 with payment due in full by March 10th.
Please request details about the trip following this link: http://www.laughingbuddhaboston.com/contact-us.html.
Fondly, Barbara Dummermuth
Owner Swiss Healing Center Boston
MBA, Lic. Ac., Yogateacher, Reikimaster and more
IN PRICE INCLUDED:
- All accommodations with a choice of a single or a double room
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Three 4-course dinners in the alps
- Lunchbags for hiking
- Guided Tour into mountains with lunch on fire (grill) if weather permits
- Fullboard on Saturday in Burgbuehl
- Goodbye dinner
- 2x/daily yoga in the mountains, meditation, fun exploratory exercises
- Transportation fees in between cities plus one 24-hour ticket for Zurich (for usage of Tram, Bus, Train, and even the commuter boat up the Limmat river into the Zurich lake)
- All taxes
- Storage luggage in Bern & Zurich
- 1-day pass for Irish-Roman Bath
- A cheat sheet for learning few Swiss phrases
- Welcome package
- Round-trip airfare is not included, but gives you the flexibility using airline reward miles or to extend your trip as you wish.
Each guest is responsible for organizing their own airfare to/from Zurich and will be required to share flight details at least four weeks before the adventure commences
- Transportation airport to hotel or Zurich Hauptbahnhof (main station, 10 minutes by train from airport)
- Any additional activities you want to book along the way: extra spa services, guided tours through Zurich, etc.
- Spending money, tips (not a Swiss custom), excess luggage fees
- Due to traveling from one place to the another, the following meals are not included
- Wednesday, May 31: Lunch & dinner in Bern
- Thursday, June 1: Lunch & dinner in Solothurn
- Friday, June 2: Lunch in Zurich
- Alcoholic beverages
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE RETREAT:
"If you want to experience Switzerland like an insider sign up to accompany Barbara at Laughing Buddha for her annual Swiss Retreat. Barbara is a destination specialist who is a native of Switzerland and holds the keys to the kingdom with access to local well-connected residents. She delights in introducing you to some of the last places on earth where you can truly disconnect.
You will have the most magical time and return home transformed!"
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Minimum age is 21 or minor needs to be in company of adult.
What are my transportation options for getting to and from the event?
Flight is organized by participants.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Laughing Buddha Boston following the link: http://www.laughingbuddhaboston.com/contact-us.html
What's the refund policy?
Nonrefundable. Travel insurance recommended.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes if the person who receives the ticket is 21 or older.