Shine a light on Children's Service Society and enjoy dancing and dining for a wonderful cause. Swinging on a Star is CSS' annual gala, raising funds for services to prevent child abuse and neglect.
Since 1884 CSS has served children and families. Our Adoption, Grandfamilies, Parents in Action and Care About Childcare programs empower families and caregivers through services that support the safety and well-being of children in Utah.
- Master of Ceremonies for the gala will be Ken Verdoia, Senior Coordinating Producer for KUED
- Enjoy swing tunes by the Riverton Jazz Band before and after dinner
- Top talent from Ballroom Utah will entertain with a swing dance performance
- Linger after the program and dance to your heart's content or just watch, visit and tap your toes!
This year's fun and unique ticket auction prizes include -
- Airfare to New Orleans and a one-night stay at the Royal Sonesta Hotel
- A $500 value City Creek Club Card
- Two VIP tickets to Taste of the Wasatch
- Utah Jazz tickets and more!
Presenting Sponsor - The Craig and Connie Thatcher Foundation
Constellation Sponsor - Marcy Barlow
Shooting Star Sponsors -
Gail Halladay / Black Diamond