Social Work Consulting and Counseling (SWCC) presents a comprehensive workshop for prospective Social Workers, Social Work college students and recent graduates.
Content will include information on:
- Various PA colleges and their Social Work programs, certificates, and concentrations.
- Common Social Work roles and career paths.
- Career development and considerations.
- Average salaries focused on; "How much should I be making?"
- Licensure process (LSW/LCSW) and tips
- Private practice options and/or Social Work business opportunities.
- Question and answer session.
Food is also included. All this for the one time price of $25 at December 3rd workshop (workshops like these can cost 75$ to $125). Seating is limited, reserve your set today; you don't want to miss this opportunity.
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016, 12 pm to 3 pm at Panera Bread: Waterworks Mall, 942 Freeport Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Jessica Gurley-Randolph, LCSW and owner of SWCC have been interviewing and consulting with professional LCSW’s, LPC’s, Human Resources staff, and college facility staff to develop a workshop for Social Workers wanting to navigate the Social Work field in a more prepared and efficient manner.
Like our FB page:
Now you can follow us on Instagram: