Come join us on March 4, 2017 for this years Club for a Cause event at ALOFT Cleveland Downtown.
'S.W.A.P. 2017: A Night in Las Vegas' is open to all high school students in the Cleveland area, and features DJ E-V and Special Guest appearances.
All proceeds benefit two Cleveland nonprofit organizations: H.E.L.P. Malawi and two foundation.
Tickets are $30.00 for the first 30 people to buy* | Tickets are $35.00 before February 15* | February 15 or after $40.00*
*(Servicing fee is applied at checkout)
For guests taking the RTA, complimentary shuttle transportation is provided from Tower City to ALOFT.
A signed Waiver & Release form and Digital Media Release Waiver form are required at check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring my ticket?
- A printed ticket is not necessary at the event, although a photo ID the night of the event is required.
What is the dress code?
- Most guests dress in clublike apparel, similar to a school dance.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- All Cleveland area high schol students are invited and a Waiver & Release form and Digital Media Release Waiver form are required at check out.
- For students under 18 years of age at time of registration, a parent or guardian signature will be required on the Waiver & Release and Digital Media Release Waiver forms.
- This additional information will assist with the check in process the night of the event.
- Guests are required to bring a photo ID the night of the event.
- For the safety and security of all guests, Cleveland Police and adult chaperones will be in attendance. Inappropriate behavior by any guest will result in parents/guardians being contacted.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- In previous years, many guests make arrangements to be dropped off and picked up.
- ALOFT Hotel has an attached parking garage as well as valet parking.
- For those taking the RTA, a shuttle is provided at the Tower City RTA stop to ALOFT and runs 7:15 PM - 11:45 PM
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Bring yourself and your friends for a fun evening in a 'Club' environment with DJ EV - all to support two great organizaitons.
- Bring your phone to upload photos
- Small purses are permitted.
- Large bags and outside food/beverages are not permitted.
- All coats will be 'checked' in a designated area outside the event area.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact:
- Patti Davis, H.E.L.P. Executive Director at 216-694-2010 or email@example.com