Swain Ocktoberfest Has Been Moved To October 22nd!
Join us as a vendor for the 2016 Swain Oktoberfest Saturday, October 22nd. We are bringing this annual event to an entirely new level with more family activities in the day as well as more food and micro brews in the evening. The hours of this event will run from 12pm - 9pm. Expect to see more families gather from 12 to 5pm with many adults coming for the beer tasting and live music from 5 - 9pm.
The day's activities will include:
- Beer tasting 5pm - 9pm (with VIP tasting starting at 4pm)
- Live music throughout the day and night
- 3 to 5 food trucks
- Ski Lift Rides
- Mountain Biking (tentative)
- Grand opening of the Ski Shop at Swain
- Ski & board swap meet
- First day for our 1000 season pass holders to pick up their season passes
- Kids activities 12pm - 4pm
For questions about being a vendor, feel free to contact Erich Dobson at (607) 545-6511 ext. 3011 or at email@example.com.
This application is for NON-FOOD TRUCK related vendors only. If interested in being a food truck vendor, please also contact Erich Dobson at the number or email above.