San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Silicon Valley Open Doors ("SVOD") is for startup founders, investors and tech industry professionals!
600 startup founders - 300 angels & VCs - 100 exhibitors - $800M in funding
Experience unique networking opportunities that are not available at most other conferences!
Don’t miss one of the best startup investment conferences of the year! Our crowd is international: we love startups that come to Silicon Valley from other parts of the world. We believe they carry out of the box thinking that makes Silicon Valley boil with new ideas.
Since 2005, SVOD hosts an eclectic mix of most creative, forward-thinking, and insightful people in the entrepreneurial and investment world as speakers and investor judges for STARTUP PITCH sessions.
SVOD is well-known as a conference with the highest ratio between founders and investors, which helps a lot of companies find their first major investments.
Over the course of 13 years, our companies have raised $800M in funding.
This year our focus is on the following topics:
1. Self-driving cars, drones, robots, AI
2. Agri-tech, food, water, clean energy
3. Fintech, blockchain, payments, e-commerce
4. VR/AR, image recognition
5. Industrial IoT, manufacturing automation, process optimization
6. Mission driven investment,edtech
7. Enterprise software, SaaS
8. Medical, health, wellness
From founders to CEOs, from industry legends to brand young entrepreneurs, SVOD brings together the people who are shaping our lives today and influencing our future by hosting fireside chats and keynotes about technology innovation with the gurus of technology, venture capital, and entrepreneurship, and providing access to a variety of pre-selected young entrepreneurs and startups that think outside of the box.
PAST SPEAKERS: http://www.svod.org/speakers/
PAST INVESTORS: http://www.svod.org/investors/
Every year SVOD brings in reporters from top media editions, such as TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Forbes, The New York Times, San Jose Mercury News, Silicon Valley Business Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune Magazine, & Wall Street Journal.
WHAT TO DO AT SVOD
- Mingle with 600+ successful start-up founders and 300+ top investors who share their experience on how to invest/raise funding, work with angels and VCs, & launch products. Learn about the latest developments in their industry and their needs, aspirations and future plans.
- Hear 35 carefully pre-selected startups (seed to Series B) presenting on stage in front of the audience of top Silicon Valley angels and venture capitalists.
- Meet with 800+ professionals working in the technology area as experts, mentors, service providers and so much more!
SVOD offers unique networking opportunities that are not available at most of other conferences.
Refund Policy: http://www.svod.org/refund-policy/
Contact Information: email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Silicon Valley Open Doors
Silicon Valley Open Doors (SVOD) is a premier technology investment conference that brings in startups, successful entrepreneurs, angel investors and top venture capitalists from all over the world to the heart of it all - the Silicon Valley!