Northern Virginia (NoVA) Post
Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
Sustaining Member of the Month (SMOM)
The NoVA SAME Post seeks opportunities to provide greater value for Sustaining Member (SM) Membership by offering opportunities for SMs to describe their organizations capabilities and accomplishments.
- 3 minute presentation before lunch
- SM provide flyers or brochure handouts
- Area: Standup display or display posters
- Table: 6 foot draped (Advanced notice)
- Slideshow Rolling Loop (10 slide max during registration and lunch meal)
- NoVA Post Website: Rolling loop of slideshow for 12 months
- NoVA Post website: Display name and logo
- NoVA Post Newsletter: Opportunity to provide a profile-type feature article
Registration: 1130 – 1200; Lunch & Speaker: 1200 – 1330
- Presenter and attendees are to register online for the applicable monthly meeting- This site is not for lunch registration
- Maximum of 2 Sustaining Members per month
- Copies, handouts, posters, etc are the responsibility of and are to be provided by the sponsoring member
- ADVANCE NOTICE REQUIRED - contact POC by Monday week of event:
- Table (6 foot draped),
- Rolling loop slideshow
- RESERVATIONS/PAYMENT: Use this website.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds up to seven days prior to the scheduled event. Coordinate with your POC.
- POINTS OF CONTACT: Linda McKnight, NoVA Post Sponsorship Chair LMcKnight@versar.com, Pete Mueller, NoVA Post President firstname.lastname@example.org, or Assistant Treasurer, Joe Marson JMarson@versar.com.
The SMOM helps offset costs associated with monthly NoVA Post meetings.
The NoVA SAME Post greatly appreciates your companies sponsorship!