Design in a warming world
For UX / Front-end / Product folk who want to...
- Reduce the climate impact of their work
- Improve inclusivity and access
- Create the digital services that will shift us to a more sustainable way of living
This is a free online event, broadcast over Google Hangouts.
Here's a sampling of past talks (full list here):
- Redesign & Refine: How Designers Can Be Agents of Change (Sam Moore)
- Meta-Sustainable-UX: Designing Compelling Arguments for Low-Carbon Design (Jen Briselli)
- Building More Holistic View of Sustainable: Digital Project Planning at Green America (Bernard Yu)
- Time and Change as regenerative design materials (Basheera Khan)
- Working out the footprint of the internet, and moving to greener clouds (Chris Adams)
- Do You Speak Jackal or Giraffe? Designing Sustainable Relationships (Whitney Hess)
For further details visit sustainableux.com
New: This is a free event, so we ask that you consider donating to climate causes in lieu of paying for a ticket. Donation suggestions are on our site.