We are pleased to announce the first ever Sustainability Summit at UGA
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 in the Jackson Street Building.
This day-long event combines CICR’s 3rd Annual UGA Sustainability Science Symposium with the
Office of Sustainability’s Semester in Review! Individual events include:
Faculty & Graduate Student Workshops, 9am – 11am
- Topics: Arts and Sustainability, Mentoring Interdisciplinary Graduate Students
- Note: workshops require 10 or more participants
Office of Sustainability’s Semester in Review, 11AM – 1PM
- Opening Remarks: Dr. David Lee, UGA Vice President for Research
- Intern presentations, Sustainability Grant winners, poster presentations, and a light lunch
- If you have student work that you would like to have on display, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainability Science Symposium, “Meeting Georgia’s Sustainability Challenges” 1PM – 4PM
- Presentations on urban stream restoration, bioenergy, water policy, sea level rise, art + environment, and sustainable agriculture
Poster Session and Closing Reception, 4PM – 6PM
- We are seeking abstracts for poster presentations from students, faculty and staff that show interdisciplinary sustainability efforts in Georgia and beyond. View complete details here. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
For general inquiries about the Sustainability Summit or Sustainability Science Symposium, please call 706.542.0458 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the Semester in Review, please email email@example.com.