Join Chef Kaz Matsune for fun and educational basic Sushi-Making Class everyone is raving about.
Kaz Matsune started his sushi career with no professional culinary and sushi experience sixteen years ago. Since 2012, Chef Kaz has quietly been teaching sushi classes to over 3,500 people.
His class and private dinner events have received perfect five-star yelp reviews.
Chef Kaz uses sustainable fish from a company who caters to Alice Waters' Chez Panisse and many other top-rated Bay Area restaurants.
In this class, he will share his story of how he became a sushi chef and how he learned all the sushi techniques.
No sushi making experience is necessary!
This is a great event for a couple, friends, and families. Enjoy a Saturday afternoon at the beautiful Miele kitchen featuring their state of the art appliances.
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Organic Sushi Rice (demonstration)
- Dungeness Crab California Roll
- Cucumber Avocado Roll
- Temaki/Hand Roll
- Miso Soup (demonstration)
What you will learn
- Knife Handling
- How to make sushi rice
- How to make inside out roll
- How to make Hand Roll
- How to make Dashi Stock and Miso Soup
- Where to get Sushi Ingredients and fish
What's in Included in the Class
- Knife, apron, and all the equipment
- Sustainable Fish: Yellowfin Tuna, Dungeness Crab
- Fresh Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Communal Meal
- Digital Recipes
- The ticket is good only for the date of the class. If you miss the class, there will be no transfer or refund.
- 14-day cancellation policy. No refund or transfer after 14 days to the class.
- Participants with a shellfish allergy are discouraged from attending the class.
- Each participant must sign waiver release form before attending the class.
- Attendee must be at least 21 years old or be accompanied by an adult.