Join Chef Kaz Matsune for fun and educational in-deapth Sushi-Making Class everyone is raving about.
Kaz Matsune started his sushi career with no professional culinary and sushi experience sixteen years ago. Since 2012, Chef Kaz has quietly been teaching sushi classes to over 3,500 people.
His class and private dinner events have received perfect five-star yelp reviews.
Chef Kaz uses sustainable fish from a company who caters to Alice Waters' Chez Panisse and many other top-rated Bay Area restaurants.
In this class, he will share his story of how he became a sushi chef and how he learned all the sushi techniques.
No sushi making experience is necessary!
This is a great event for a couple, friends, and families. Enjoy a Saturday afternoon at the beautiful Miele kitchen featuring their state of the art appliances.
Your participation in the class will support Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch Guide Program.
- Seasonal Salad
- Organic Sushi Rice (demonstration)
- Dungeness Crab California Roll
- Special Roll of the month
- Futo Maki/Timber Roll
- Hoso Maki/Petite Roll
- Te Maki/Hand Roll
- Temari /Sushi Ball
What you will learn
- Knife Handling
- How to make sushi rice
- How to make inside out roll
- How to make seaweed out roll
- Where to get Sushi Ingredients and fish
- What to look for in fresh fish
What's in Included in the Class
- Knife, apron, and all the equipment
- Sustainable Fish: Yellowfin Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp, Dungeness Crab
- Fresh Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Communal Meal
- Digital Recipe Cook Book
- $5 donation to Seafood Watch Guide
- The ticket is good only for the date of the class. If you miss the class, there will be no transfer or refund.
- 14-day cancellation policy. No refund or transfer after 14 days to the class.
- Participants with a shellfish allergy are discouraged from attending the class.
- Each participant must sign waiver release form before attending the class.
- Attendee must be at least 21 years old or be accompanied by an adult.