Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Surrender to Bliss: Lingham Massage in Theory and Practice (Brighton)
Saturday, 9 February 2013 from 13:00 to 18:00 (GMT)
Surrender to Bliss
Lingham Massage in Theory and Practice
"The difference between a hand job and Taoist Erotic Massage is the difference between banging on a piano and playing Mozart"
- Joseph Kramer, The New School of Erotic Touch.
In this comprehensive day workshop we will explore how we can honour the divine masculine through massage of the Lingham (penis) through Taoist Erotic Massage. By gentle loving touch and Lingham massage, profound relaxation and healing can occur within the recipient and/or between the giver and recipient. The day will include:
- A detailed male anatomy presentation
- Discussion of cock reflexology and ejaculation
- How to approach and connect to the recipient
- A full demonstration of Lingham massage showing specific strokes
- Breathing for energetic charging and discharging
- The chance be guided in your own experience of Lingham massage
- Comparison of Taoist Erotic Massage and Tantric massage
- A handout to guide your practice at home
Where: Brighton, U.K.
Who for: As this is a practical workshop, bookings must be for two people at least one of whom has a Lingham! Apart from this condition, all genders and sexualities are very welcome. Whether you attend with a lover, friend or practice partner is your choice.
See also: "Honouring the Yoni: A Guided Demonstration" on the Friday evening for singles and pairs and "Gateway to Ecstasy: Yoni Massage in Therory and Practice" on Sunday 10th for pairs who wish to learn and practice Yoni massage. Again, you must book onto this workshop in pairs - of any gender but one of you must have a Yoni.
There is a discount for booking both days together.
This is listed as a separate event - please see Other Events at right
to book this option.
More detailed information on the philosophies informing this work
I). Tantric approach – honouring the divine masculine / feminine. The tantric approach is entirely sufficient for these workshops. I invite you to consider the following approaches too, as adjuncts to the sacred sexuality approach and/or as alternative perspectives if sacred sexuality does not resonate for you:
II). Sexological Bodywork – this approach was invented by the erotic massage pioneer Joseph Kramer PhD. This day workshop is not teaching sexological bodywork as such. However, Joseph Kramer is the teacher who has most informed my work since I studied his Sacred Intimate curriculum over 10 years ago and as such informs this workshop in two main ways:
- With the belief that pleasure can be healing in and of itself. We live in a sex-negative culture where our deepest longings and desire for erotic connection are often ignored if not actively condemned by the wider society. This feeds into shame and this shaming is specifically connected with genital touch and pleasure. When you receive a massage which ignores the genitals, this can reinforce the messages that were often received in childhood such as “it's bad to touch yourself there” - at the very least, such a massage stops short of honouring your whole being. Conversely, when you receive a massage which includes genital touch, your whole self is being acknowledged and honoured.
- Genital massage does not have to be pleasurable. Sometimes the genitals are simply an extension of a (probably charged and turned-on) body without special privilege; other times the touch may be exquisitely explorative without being an especial turn-on. This is OK too. In fact it is great! There is no expectation on the parts of the facilitators that you will respond in a particular way. We are all individuals who may respond differently at different times. Genital touch may bring pleasure, numbness, feelings of peace and relaxation, heart-centred love, energy orgasms, bemused exploration – whatever is true for you in the moment is welcome. We invite you to be open to the unexpected.
III). Trauma release. This is related to Rolfing and bio-energetics/ Reichian bodywork. Essentially, this approach states that memories can be stored in muscle tissue. If you have experienced trauma – be it mental/energetic/emotional/physical abuse, childbirth, injury connected to your sex – then receiving conscious touch can help to release and heal these experiences. Obviously this is a summary. You do not have to engage with this aspect if you do not wish to, however it may be triggered by genital touch so we do invite you to let us know in confidence if you are aware of any such issues in your life.
Gyan Nisarg has been delivering sacred sexual massage / erotic bodywork for the past 18 years. He has completed courses with many of the UK tantra schools with teachers including Sarita, Chester Mainard, Joseph Kramer, Barbara Carrellas, John Hawken, Deborah Anapol, Alan Lowen, Andy Saich, and many others.
For more information see: www.PleasureLab.org
The event will be co-facilitated by a tantric goddess with experience in tantric massage and sacred sexual healing.
Your booking may be refunded up to 30 days prior to the event. After this time no refunds will be issued but payment can be applied to future workshops.