SurfYogi Yoga Workshops
Santa Monica, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
***Note: to reserve your spot you must buy a ticket here. Cash cannot be accepted at the door and space is limited.***
An All Levels Yoga Workshop totally inspired by surfing with a special emphasis on strengthening and stretching muscles used while surfing.
That being said, you do not have to be a surfer or yogi to enjoy this awesome and super fun yoga/workout sesh with lots of core, arm, leg and lower back strengthening and special stretches for releasing the shoulders and hips.
A few of the things we'll do:
- A fun and unique ab exercise to get your core in gear like nobody's business for both pop-ups (surfing) and handstand (yoga) - double win. :)
- Key stretches for opening up both the hip and shoulder joints.
- A "yoga pop-up" and "yoga surfing"
- Inventive hacks (ahem, I mean "variations") on common yoga poses to get a more surf-tastic and intense workout.
- This is happening in a yoga studio, not in the water! So just wear workout clothes and leave the wetsuit at home...or wear the wetsuit, it's your world...you do you
- If you have a mat, bring it. If not, there's plenty at the studio for you to borrow. :)
- There are 2 dates - please make sure you purchase tickets for the date you want!
- The South Studio at SMY is AROUND BACK, so you will actually enter through the alley behind Bob's Market, NOT off of Ocean Park.