How can you support families of children with disabilities?
What are the laws about delivery of services to children with disabilities?
How can you support families of children with disabilities through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) process?
To explore these questions and more, please join us for this interactive and informative training.
This training may be used as an elective training for the Case Management Passbook.
You are welcome to participate in any of the trainings individually or to complete the full certificate series.
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly.
Who should attend: Direct service staff working with families.
- Understand the challenges that face families of children with disabilities
- Learn what services exist for families of children with disabilities and which agencies provide them
- Learn the laws about service delivery for children with disabilities
- Understand the process of an Individual Education Plan
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – email@example.com
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.