How can you support families of children with disabilities?
What are the laws about delivery of services to children with disabilities?
How can you support families of children with disabilities through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) process?
For answers to the questions above and more, register today for this training.
Who should come?
Direct service staff working with families.
- Understand the challenges that face families of children with disabilities
- Learn what services exist for families of children with disabilities and which agencies provide them
- Learn the laws about service delivery for children with disabilities
- Understand the process of an Individual Education Plan
Joe Goyos - Support for Families of Children with Disabilities
Felix Lopez- Support for Families of Children with Disabilities
- Networking, Continental Breakfast, and Coffee will begin at 9:00am
- Training begins promptly at 9:30am
- By Check: Go to website to download registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Credit Card: Through Eventbrite
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Please email your cancellation request to Marcell Urbina – email@example.com
- If you cancel 0-5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions, please contact Marcell Urbina, Administrative Associate, at (415) 437-4824, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.