Supplier Diversity: Inspiring Innovation
What will you gain from attending?
• How Intel Deutschland GmbH is working toward greater diversity and inclusion.
• Corporations around the world are launching supplier diversity programs. Find out how this impacts you and your business opportunities.
• Gain practical knowledge about how to navigate supplier diversity and how a tier II program creates a more inclusive and competitive supply chain.
• Discover how WEConnect International and VdU are working in Germany to support women-owned businesses.
• Certification for women business enterprises (WBEs) is launching for the first time in Germany. Learn what that means to you, why get certified, and why corporations require certification.
Who should attend?
• Women business owners based in Germany who own 51% or more of their business and who have B2B products or services that might be purchased by corporate organisations.
• Corporations who are interested in implementing supplier diversity programs within their companies.
• Women-owned businesses based outside of Germany who have the capability to provide products and services to the German market.
• WBEs should offer services or products from the following sectors: Technology, IT, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Merchandise, Events, HR, Recruitment, Training, Catering, Corporate Services, Facilities Management, Legal and Logistics.
Why Supplier Diversity: Inspiring Innovation?
The event is free to attend and is a valuable networking experience. It aids in the awareness and inclusion of women-owned businesses within the German market, specifically the technology industry. Corporations and women entrepreneurs come together in a unique experience to discuss diversity and inclusion, make connections, and exchange ideas.
The event will be presented mainly in German, however, some presentations and discussions will be held in English.
To view the full agenda, go to: http://www.weconnecteurope.org/event/supplier-diversity-inspiring-innovation
We are looking forward to hosting this event and to seeing you in Neubiberg in May!
Anuschka Lutz, Commodity Manager and Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Lead Germany, Intel Deutschland GmbH
Maggie Berry, Executive Director for Europe, WEConnect International
If you have any questions at all, please contact Maggie Berry, Executive Director for Europe on +44 (0)7776 302 906 or email@example.com.
About WEConnect International
At WEConnect, we're keen to see more women who majority own their businesses (definition: minimum 51% ownership by one or more women) connected into procurement opportunities from amongst our corporate members which includes a broad range of companies in Europe such as: Accenture, American Express, Coca Cola, Cummins, EY, Goldman Sachs, HP, IBM, Intel, Interpublic Group, Johnson & Johnson, Johnson Controls, JP Morgan Chase, Marriott International, MasterCard Worldwide, MSD (Merck), Pfizer, Royal Bank of Scotland, SDI Limited, Sodexo and Wyndham Worldwide. WEConnect International corporate members represent over $1 trillion in annual purchasing power and are true pioneers in inclusive sourcing and global supplier development and a full list of our global corporate members can be found online here: http://weconnectinternational.org/en/members
Save This Event
When & Where
WEConnect International in Europe
WEConnect International is the leading global supplier diversity initiative spearheading the connection of women-owned business and multinational corporations. In Europe, it's the leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to global and national corporations and government bodies.