Actions and Detail Panel
Supervisory Skills Training
Wed, September 20, 2017, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM MDT
A hands-on supervisory experience.
Gain the first-hand experience in the fundamental supervisory skills of: Guiding the Work, Organizing the Work, Developing Your Staff, Managing Performance, and Managing Relationships. This course is a good refresher for experienced supervisors and excellent for new supervisors or team leads.
- Understand the core roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
- Measure performance in five key supervisory skills training areas
- Learn 5 fundamental supervisory skills
- Practice the 5 skills in an engaging “live” group project
- Receive direct feedback on skill strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the challenges of being a supervisor
- Determine which skills one can apply to be more effective on the job
- Discover skill strengths and identify areas in need of improvement
- Develop an action-oriented plan to improve competence and impact
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
All parking around the Coloradoan is free with no hourly restrictions. However, there are several business & residential parking lots and structures adjacent to the Coloradoan which may have certain restrictions and we encourage you and your guest to familiarize yourself with any signage.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, tickets purchased are transferrable. Please let us know if you are transferring your ticket.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you will need either a digital or printed ticket.
Is there an opportunity for my organization to host this event?
Yes, please contact us @ 832-829-0951 to learn more about bringing this event to your organization. Contact Us