Actions and Detail Panel
SUPERVISORS WORKSHOP - Warners Bay
Tue, May 9, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM AEST
Employers and workplace supervisors play a central role in the success of apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales and are in a key position to maximise the success of training.
How well equipped are you to train and supervise an apprentice or trainee?
Are you confident that you know how to get the most out your apprentice or trainee? Have you had problems with workplace training in the past?
- • How to effectively supervise and “coach” apprentices & trainees
- • The importance of effective communication in the workplace
- • What to expect from the training provider - arranging training that works for you and your business
- • Practical ideas to help address workplace bullying and harassment issues
- • Training Services NSW - who are we and how can we support you and your apprentice or trainee?
COST - Nil
The Supervising your apprentice or trainee workshops are free of charge. Participants will receive a complimentary workbook and a copy of the Supervising your apprentice or trainee Guide book.
When: 09 May 2017
Time: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Where: Warners Bay Sports Club, 7 Charles St, Warners Bay
To secure your place in the workshop, Click on Eventbrite link then the green "Register" button then the green "Checkout" button.
Date: Monday 08 May 2017 cob
Phone: 49748570 or 132811
(Light Refreshments provided, please advise of any special dietary requirements)