At this exciting SuperSHINE Luncheon, you will experience intimate conversations with spiritual leaders and teachers, coaches, speakers and authors who will all make an immediate difference to the quality of your life.
In an interview format, your SuperSHINE Luncheon host, Alexandra Joy Smith will get up close and personal with the leaders whose insights and powerful distinctions will create inspiration & transformation for you...
You will leave this SuperSHINE event with new meaningful connections with other conscious, open-hearted women and with some new clarity and inspiration that leaves you touched, moved and inspired into bold and soulful action.
In our January event, our special guest speaker is Dr. Gary D. Salyer, a master transformational relationship coach who helps people re-write the rules for love in their brains. This allows amazing shifts to happen in a very short period of time so that people can have the extraordinary relationship they want and deserve. Dr. Salyer speaks to a national audience as a featured expert panel member for The Great Love Debate and also various celebrity TV and radio shows. His life purpose is to change ‘a generation’s fate with love.’
Dr. Gary is the creator of the Safe to Love Again™ Workshop and co-hosts the Extraordinary Couples™ Retreat and other Extraordinary Couples™ programs with his beloved partner, Dr. Dianne Frost. He is also the author of the forthcoming book, Safe to Love Again: How to Release the Pain of Past Relationships and Attract Your Soul Mate.
Dr. Gary offers a unique blend of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Bert Hellinger's "Family Systems" approach and Attachment Theory, the science of relationships. As one client said, “he re-sets your system for love in a science-based, heart delivered manner.”
Attend SUPERSHINE Luncheons to:
- connect with other soulful women in the east bay community
- inspire yourself with powerful content that will change your life
- meet and experience spiritual and transformative leaders who will transform how you have been loving, working, contributing, relating, spending your money, saving your money, eating, exercising, meditating, leading, listening, parenting etc.
- get the kind of insights that leave you in action
- become clearer about your purpose and calling
- enjoy a beautiful & relaxing afternoon with like-hearted women