San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
From the Co-Creators of Sea of Dreams, How Weird Street Fair, Decompression, Masquerotica & Get YER Freak on!:
3rd Annual STREET FAIR
Saturday September 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
2pm to Midnight
Location: WATERFRONT BOARDWALK OASIS overlooking Islais Creek
Indiana St. (
Donation Only: $10 in Costume, $20 in Clark Kent
more Info: SUPERHEROSF.COM, Facebook) @ Cesar Chavez
Join the epic adventure pitting heroes and villains within an urban theatrical landscape, a day full of worm-holes and time machines, spy gadgetry and visual explosions, fantasy and reality played out on a colossal stage where captivating displays of human feats will entrance and amaze you!
Music - BEATS AND BEAUTY FROM BEYOND THE STARGATE!
San Francisco music collectives and Burning Man camps rocking Kryptonite beats on 5 stages:
Dancetronauts • Beat Church • El Circo • Pink Mammoth • Opel •
Compression • Disco Nights • Forward • Bay Area Drum & Bass •
Supperclub • ihatefun Recordings & Shamrock City
NEXT DIMENSION PERFORMANCE!
• Boardwalk Oasis: beautiful newly built waterfront with cobblestone walkways, seating pits, sculpture and other outdoor art.
• Sporting Green: Climbing Wall, Gladiator Jousting & Zorbs (2-7pm) FREE & open to general public
• Free Go Go Floating Barge
• Om-Shan-Tea Tea House - tea service all day
• Intergalactic Lighting by Radiant Atmospheres