The Super Yogis' Schoolhouse Training is a 3-day kids yoga program for school teachers, yoga teachers, moms, dads, and anyone who wants to more fully connect to kids. During this training, you will be in an intimate group of students focusing on the Super Yogis' Schoolhouse Mission: to help kids empower themselves by teaching them valuable life skills as taught by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Rina’s teacher, Swami A. Parthasarathy.
Training includes Lecture, Interactive Discussions, some Asana and Play Time
1. Learn techniques and lesson plans built around helping kids develop greater focus, healthy coping skills, improved communication, and tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges–all with a lot of LOVE and tons of FUN!
2. Understand the fundamentals of class management and how to guide a class efficiently.
3. Learn the importance of assessing the different age ranges and how to target them differently according to their capacity.
4. Explore fun games, stories, and poses to teach the kids in order to make learning fun and relevant.
5. Connect to your deeper self and your own inner child so that you can better understand kids and ultimately serve them with authenticity.
6. Discover truths about yourself that you might never have expected by taking this course.
What to Expect
This 3-day training is Part One of your certification process. If you choose to become a certified teacher through the Yoga Alliance, you will also have to complete Part Two of the training, requiring additional work and contact with Rina after the initial 3-day training weekend. You will have one year to finish the assignments and program in order to become a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. If you choose not to follow through with Part Two of the program, you can teach Kids Yoga with what you’ve learned, but you won’t become certified.
Private Facebook Group Community + Coaching
Upon enrollment you will be admitted to a private Facebook group where we will build community, share our thoughts, and talk with one another as we come closer to the live event. For those who are continuing the process to becoming certified teachers, we will remain connected even after the training to keep sharing and supporting each other.
Only $750 for 24 hours of in-person training over three days followed by a personal one-on-one session with Rina. Additional work required to complete certification process.
Curious if this is the right program for you? We would love to connect with you. Email us here.