Join us at one of our final Super Troops Recruitment Events of the year! You'll meet other parents in your area, learn about Girl Scouts Super Troops, and register your girl on the spot.
What's a Super Troop Recruitment Event?
- You'll learn all about Super Troops from Girl Scout staff.
- Your girl will attend her first meeting and meet her fellow Girl Scouts!
- You'll complete online registration on the spot!
- Open to girls Kindergarten - 5th grade and their caregivers or current Girl Scouts who bring a friend.
What’s a Super Troop?
- Convenient for Busy Families
- Experienced and Professionally Trained Staff
- Girl-Centric Programs
- Girl Scouts organizes meetings and activities. We Do All the Work for You!
As a Girl Scout (Grades K-5), she might:
- Gain new friends as part of a Super Troop
- Make a difference in her community through community service projects
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it!)
- Explore the great outdoors at Camp Foxtail
**Please note that adult chaperones are required to attend.
Have questions? Contact the awesome Girl Scouts Super Troop staff at: 702-385-3677 or email@example.com