San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
To celebrate our expanded space (730 sq ft) in Manhattan’s only public hackerspace, we will repeat the success of our first Super Tech Tuesday on April 23rd.
Know what a hackerspace is? Bring your own project to work on or mingle with other project people and check out our selection of tools, parts and materials.
Don’t know what a hackerspace is? Come find out, if you’re interested in creative hardware or software projects.
- A machine shop with mill, lathe and hand tools
- Prusa Mendel 3D printer
- Electronics soldering and reflow tools, including infrared and hot air rework stations, and wide selection of electronics parts and tools
- Sewing machines
- Roof with plants and bees (if they made it through the winter)
- Selection of cold beverages
- An amateur radio station
- Wonderful community of awesome helpful hackers
Any questions? Ask here or on our mailing list.
When & Where
Hack Manhattan is a non-profit cooperative space in Lower Manhattan dedicated to technology, science, and art.