We are pleased to invite you to travel with us to Oregon for exceptional training on beautiful Mt Hood from June 23rd to July 2nd. The best ski racers in the world use Timberline Resort as their summer training headquarters. If you have never made the trip, you are missing out on a huge opportunity for improvement and fun.
As you have come to expect with this group of coaches, the focus for this camp will be on your long term improvement as ski racers. As many of you have found out this year, when you work hard and commit to the mental effort required, success shows itself in the short term as well. We are excited to help the progress continue – and accelerate!
The camp includes:
- staff with Olympic, World Cup, U.S. National, and Nor-Am experience
- 9 days with seven days of on-snow training
- a stay at the famed Mazama Lodge
- ground transportation to and from Portland (PDX) airport
- three delicious meals each day
- video review sessions
- daytime trips to mountain lakes, waterfalls and scenic overlooks
- light physical training and instruction in the afternoons
- equipment testing and recommendations
- a camp t-shirt
- exciting recovery-day activities
Schedule your arrival flight to land between noon and 5pm on June 23rd at Portland International Airport (PDX) and your departure to leave between 8am and 1pm on July 2nd. We’ll pick you up.
Just like last year….the earlier you sign up, the more money you save. Early Birds will be rewarded!
Send Ben Crockett an email with your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the hill!
Ben, Cary, & Jen
Please note: Although this event will be run in a similar fashion to past BOYNE Racing camps at Big Sky and Sunday River, it is offered by Super Ski Camps, L3C and is not an official BOYNE activity.