Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, May 6, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Join KLS wine consulting for a night of top-tier Tuscan wines, and learn about a region of the world that made the rules of making some of world's greatest wine, and then made an even greater art out of of breaking them.
We'll be tasting in a gorgeous LES loft with exposed brick and sophisticated atmosphere, complete with plated Italian cheeses, six wines in beautiful stemware, a convivial atmosphere with music and room to mingle, and KLS's signature bespoke service at the event, including personal follow up and recommendations for future enjoyment.
- what makes a Tuscan "Super" or traditional
- discover the finer points of Chianti
- enjoy both benchmark and undersung producers
- get a sense of vintages you might see on a shelf or wine list
- how to pronounce some of these tricky vowel heavy names
- get personal insight and reccomendations for your pallate
This promises to be an evening of discovery with other oenologically curious young professionals like yourself.
Six wines, many cheeses, attentive service and individual attention. Maps and materials, with personalized follow up from the session with recommendations and information are all included in this spectacular start to your Saturday spring evening. We'll also have sipping wine and a social half hour in the space after the event.