Dear Holiday Bazaar Vendor:
Thank you for your interest in the 2016 Summit View Holiday Bazaar. This is our sixth year! Our date is Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 at Summit View Church. Please read this portion carefully as it contains information you will need.
We appreciate the high interest in Vendor participation at our event and we do our best to assure that we continue to have both high quality yet affordable items with an exciting variety of vendors. Also, we are always interested in finding new vendors to help keep our show fresh and interesting.
Upon submitting the application, vendor hereby agrees to the following:
• Vendor must be on site no later than 8:00 a.m. the day of the event. Vendors not on site by 8:30 a.m. will forfeit their vendor space and no vendor fees will be refunded.
• After the Bazaar is over, all vendor tables/displays should be broken down with all items removed by 5:30pm on Saturday, October 22, 2016
• No alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, pets (except guide dogs), weapons (examples include, knives, swords, firearms, etc.), explicit or inappropriate merchandise are permitted at Summit View Church campus.
• Summit View Church is a no smoking campus.
• Summit View Church and the Bazaar committee reserves the right to have a Vendor remove any objects we deem unacceptable, objectionable, inappropriate or dismiss any Vendor from the event.
• If vendor decides to cancel, no fees will be returned.
Merchandise may be delivered to Summit View Church on Friday, October 21, 2016 from 6 pm till 8 pm and as early as 7:30 am Sat., October 22, 2016.
The building won't be open before 7:30 am. Tables shall be set up, maintained and staffed by Vendor for the entire event. Vendor may not break down their space or leave before 4:00 pm. Vendor spaces are 6ft deep by 10ft wide (aisle-side) unless otherwise noted. Vendor chairs are provided. Tables may be rented during registration checkout.
ELECTRICITY: Vendor agrees to provide their own extension cord (UL Labeled) and/or outlet strip if necessary. 110 outlet available. Generators are NOT permitted.
WEATHER CLAUSE: Summit View Church reserves the right to close the bazaar early to insure the safety of its vendors, volunteers, participants, shoppers and staff due to snow, ice or dangerous weather conditions. If this is the case, vendor fees will be refunded.
When & Where
Summit View Mom's Group
The Summit View Holiday Bazaar is a fundraiser for our MOMs ministry which impacts women’s lives in our local community by providing an opportunity for: a place of rest and connection from busy lives… a time to be filled emotionally, physically, spiritually…. a time to make lasting friendships…. a time to grow in faith… and a safe place to be encouraged as a mom. We welcome all moms ~ you do not have to attend Summit View to take part. For more information, please visit: www.summitview.net/moms