The Shamrock Shuffle 5k, 10k and 1 mile fun run has been a hometown favorite for over twenty years. This festive run “paints” the historic town of Summerville green while raising funds to support health and wellness programs at the Y. Every dollar raised helps do so much more for our community including teaching a child to swim, improving a senior’s quality of life, and giving cancer survivors the chance to reclaim their health. Let’s race for a happier and healthier life for all!
- Race Date: March, 11, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: November 1, 2017 – February 1, 2017
- $10 1 Mile Fun Run
- $30 5k and 10k
- General Registration: February 2, 2017 – March 2, 2017
- $10 1 Mile Fun Run
- $35 5k and 10k
- Late Registration: March 3, 2017 – March 11, 2017
- $15 1 Mile Fun Run
- $40 5k and 10k
- Packet Pick-up: March 10, 2017
*Shirt size is not guaranteed after February 18, 2017.
- Cash Awards:
- Will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers, as well as the top three master runners (over 40).
- Trophies and Medals:
- Will be given for age group winners.
- Age Groups: 7 and under, 8-10, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 & over.
- Medals will be given to all one mile fun run participants.
- School Challenge:
- Schools can register their employees, students, and families as individuals or teams for a chance to win $250 for the school’s library and a coveted trophy. When registering, make sure you indicate which school you are representing.
- Win an iPad!
- High school students who complete either the 5k or 10k race may place their name in a drawing for a FREE iPad donated by McElveen Buick Chevy GMC.
- Corporate Challenge:
- Get your co-workers together for our Corporate Challenge! Teams must have 5 or more members. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team times as well as an award for the company with the most participants. Corporate teams receive a $5 discount on registration.
What's the refund policy?
I understand that if I decide to not attend the race due to personal circumstances or if the race is canceled because of circumstances beyond the control of the race committee and sponsors, including, but not limited to unsafe weather conditions, governmental ban, my entry fee will not be refunded.