Actions and Detail Panel
Summerlin Hospital - Finding the Strength for Motherhood
Thu, April 27, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
Presented by FIT4MOM
Motherhood isn't always easy. Join us for this FREE workshop as we learn more about finding the physical and emotional Strength for Motherhood.
Among the topics covered are:
- Physiology of pregnancy- How our bodies change
- What are my nutritional needs during pregnancy and as a new mom?
- How to identify and overcome Postpartum Depression
- Exercise considerations during pregnancy and after... Myths vs Facts
- How to choose a jogging stroller
- Let's get moving! Exercises we can do at home WITH our babies
- The importance of finding great social support as a new mom
Time: 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Summerlin Hospital Medical Office Building, Tower 1, Conference Room-Ground Floor