Summerfest 2016 - Washington, D.C.
Alumni, students and staff from five top graduate programs in international affairs invite you to attend a reception this summer in Washington D.C. Join us to hear about graduate programs, career opportunities and to network with professionals in international affairs.
Representatives from the following graduate international affairs programs will be available:
- Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
- Georgetown University – Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University – The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- Princeton University – The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University – The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Registration will open at 5:30 pm; presentation begins at 6:00 pm.
The event will be held on Thursday, July 14, at Johns Hopkins University, Kenney Auditorium, 1740 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20036. The easiest method of transportation is via Metro. SAIS is about a 5-minute walk from the Dupont Circle Metro stop on the Red Line.
*Please feel free to pass this invitation along to any interested friends or coworkers.
We hope to see you at Summerfest!