San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday, June 11th , 6:30-8:30pm
Ever harvested mallow out of your yard for fresh green smoothies? Ever massaged kale? If you want to eat healthier, but lack the inspiration - we invite you to join us for a summer salads & smoothies workshop Tuesday, June 11th with Certified Natural Chef Aleece Raw.
For $25, you'll enjoy:
- a delicious, healthy and nutritionally complete whole-foods plant-based meal
- foraging for edible weeds that you can find right in your own backyard
- learning how to make seasonal salads and green smoothies - balanced meals you can make in minutes
- easy-to-follow, flexible recipes that you can take home with you
- an evening of great conversation with like-minded, passionate people
If the weather allows, we'll hold class on our covered patio amidst our burgeoning vegetable garden.
When & Where
High Altitude Hops
We at High Altitude Hops are building a hops farm in Larkspur, Colorado. The farm is nestled in a mesa area at 7,340 feet.