Actions and Detail Panel
Summer Institute in Dispute Resolution 2017
Tue, May 16, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sat, Aug 19, 2017, 5:00 PM PDT
Registration for Summer Institute in Dispute Resolution 2017 courses:
- Mediation Representation
May 16-19 (Tuesday-Friday), 12 - 6 p.m.; May 20 (Saturday), 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
26 NV CLE credits, which includes 1 hour of ethics credit*
June 2/3, June 9/10 and June 16/17 (Fridays 2:30 - 7:00 pm and Saturdays 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
24 NV CLE credits*
- Mediation Essentials
August 10, 17 (Thursdays), 6:30-9:30 p.m., August 11, 12, 18, 19 (Fridays and Saturdays), 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
33 NV CLE credits, which includes 3 ethics credits*
*Each course has been approved for NV CLE credit.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You can find more information about parking options here:
Please consult the following link regarding parking enforcement:
7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday.
Visitor Monthly Permit - $20.50
Visitor Weekly Permit - $9.50
Visitor Daily Permit - $6
Visitor parking permits are valid in student spaces only.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding registration.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
In the event you need to cancel, you may substitute another person to attend in your place. However, you will need to inform us in writing no later than two (2) business days prior to the start of the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, just login into your Eventbrite account, under your name select "Tickets" and you will be able to edit your information there.
What is the refund policy?
1. In the event a course is canceled, registrants will be notified as soon as possible and receive a full refund of their registration fee. The Boyd Law School is not responsible for any travel and related expenses or other expenses incurred by any participant due to a course cancellation.
2. A service fee of Twenty Percent (20%) will apply to all participant initiated cancellations received three (3) weeks prior to the event.
3. A service fee of Fifty Percent (50%) will apply to all participant initiated cancellations received two (2) weeks (or less) prior to the event.
4. In the event you need to cancel, you may substitute another person to attend in your place. However, you will need to inform us in writing no later than two (2) business days prior to the start of the event.
5. All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing.
6. Refunds granted for credit card charges will be credited to the original account charged.
7. No refunds will be given in the event of “No Shows.”
8. Refunds may take up to 4 weeks for processing.