Actions and Detail Panel
Summer in the Sun!!!
Thu, April 20, 2017, 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM EDT
Join us as we maximize our nerve supply and protection from Skin Cancer this summer.
Did you know that in 2010: 61,061 people in the United States were diagnosed with melanomas of the skin, including 35,248 men and 25,813 women? Let’s enjoy the sun this summer with our families and loved ones with the knowledge and awareness of how to naturally prevent Skin Cancer.
DON’T MISS OUT FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR LIFE!!!
- LEARN ABOUT THE TOP 8 “SHOCKING FACTS” ON SKIN CANCER
- LEARN HOW TO MAKE AFFORDABLE, TOXIC FREE SUNSCREEN AT HOME
- FIND OUT ABOUT GOOD RAYS VS. BAD RAYS
- GAIN INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE ON WHAT VITAMIN D CAN DO FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
- LEARN ABOUT 3 MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH SUNSCREEN AND HOW IT IS DAMAGING TO YOUR SKIN
- KNOWLEDGE ON HOW PREVALENT SKIN CANCER IS IN OUR SOCIETY
We look forward to seeing you there!!!