Actions and Detail Panel
Summer Fresh Beauty | Beat The Heat + Stay Pretty | Hands-On Beauty Class
Summer is all about enjoying the marvelous weather, feeling carefree and beautiful. The last thing you want to think about is your makeup melting at the right place at the wrong time. This skin-care & makeup class is designed for women seeking to upgrade their own signature look + staying pretty in the heat!. Discover what it takes to achieve healthy glowing skin and how to properly care for it throughout the summer months without stripping or irritating ingredients.
I will teach you step-by-step skin-care and makeup application from beginning to end with the products you already have plus new products that will be available for use during the class. Update your old routine by learning new techniques that will take your look to the next level. Here are some of the topics I will cover & more:
Skin Segment (hands-on) - What you will learn:
- How to shop for skin-care products for your skin type
- How to put together a summer beauty routine
- Cleansing & exfoliating techniques
- Top five skin damaging practices.
- AM vs. PM skin care—What's the difference?
- Spf's (how to choose the best protection for your skin).
Makeup Segment (hands-on) - What you will learn:
- Foundation Selection—Which Formula should you use?
- Eye Shadow Techniques—Texture & color placement.
- Soft highlight & contour tips
- Brow Definition—How to get it right.
- Lipstick trends
What you will need: Your Beauty Bag (current makeup & skin products that you are using). Here are the products that should be in your bag:
- Cleanser & exfoliator.
- Foundation & powder.
- Eye Shadows, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil & mascara.
- Blush & lipstick.
- Whatever else you use for your makeup application.
If you do not have everything don't worry, bring what you have and you can borrow from my personal kit.This is a hands-on class be prepared to learn, have fun, meet new people and feel beautiful.
Please Arrive at 5:30pm. I will be starting on time to get the most out of the class. Thank you for your cooperation. Can't wait to meet you!