Congratulations on choosing an unparalleled learning experience!
Detailed course information can be found on our website.
If you have questions about the course or the registration process, please contact Sam Drucker at email@example.com.
Full payment is due at the time of registration. NatureBridge's cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- All tuition in excess of a $500 non-refundable deposit amount will be refunded for cancellations made prior to March 1.
- Cancellations made between March 1 and May 1 are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made after May 1 will forfeit the full course tuition.
- There will be no refund if a student is asked to leave during the course for behavioral reasons or if a student voluntarily withdraws from the course.
- Go on a backpacking adventure through stunning wilderness in Olympic National Park
- Learn basic wilderness survival and backpacking skills
- Meet like-minded people from all over the country
- Learn about the ecology and natural history of Olympic National Park
- Create your own ecological research project
- Strengthen your college application with hands-on research and presentation experience
Please note: Program delivered in English. English profiency is required.
Save This Event
When & Where
NatureBridge Summer Programs
We foster environmental literacy to sustain our planet.
Environmental Science in Nature's Classroom
Founded in 1971, NatureBridge provides environmental science programs for students in the world’s best classrooms—our national parks. These residential programs connect students to the wonder and science of nature and inspire the stewards of tomorrow. As the largest residential education partner of the National Park Service, NatureBridge serves more than 30,000 students and their teachers each year and offers programs in six national parks: Yosemite National Park, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Olympic National Park, Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Channel Islands National Park, and Prince William Forest Park. For more information, visit: naturebridge.org