An event all about children and the books they love. We will be helping children grow their love for reading, but also share in the gift of reading with those who may not have access to books.
Children will have the chance to speak with some of their favorite authors and illustrators. Sit in on a reading with an author or learn what it takes to be an illustrator.
- Event 10:00 - 5:00
- Signing 10:00 - 1:00
- Special Events 1:00 to 3:00
- Author Reading (Authors read to children)
- Authors (Authors speak with young writers)
- Illustrators (Illustrators speak with young illustrators)
- Milk & Bookies Party ( Authors and children can donate books to the Milk & Bookies Charity, we will then have milk and cookies together) 4:00 - 5:00
- Raffle Book Basket Giveaway (1 Book Basket will be raffled off to each age group) Raffle tickets can be received by purchasing a book or donating a book to the Milk & Bookies Charity.