Summer 2013 Esther's Circle Book Club "Captivating"Tour
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Captivating By: John and Stasi Eldredge
Dates and Activities:
Our very first Esther’s Circle (EC) Summer Reading Care Group in collaboration with surrounding churches in different communities will meet on Saturday, June the 29th Our book club discussion and tours will take place three times! (every other Saturday) until July the 27th!
1. Our first introductory session and reading adventures on June 29, 2013 covered a recap of last summer’s chapter readings: Chapter one: “The Heart of a Woman” Chapter two: “Created Eve/Fallen Eve” and Chapter three: “Wounded” and a special group outing then luncheon in:
· Serenbe City Exploration(gaze at horses and possibly ride one) then enjoy a sit down luncheon at the Hill Restaurant $15.00 ($5.00 for transportation to destination)
Please note we will engage in reading, learning and book discussions virtually until our next outing and city excursion.
2. Our second EC Reading will be determined and communicated to registered participants! We will continue with a discussion on Chapter four: “Healing the Wound”, Chapter five: “Spiritual Warfare” and Chapter six: “Romanced” Our Excursion will be:
· Natural Fine Dining & Healthy Food Shopping! ($5.00 for transportation and $20.00 spending money)
3. On our final excursion we will discuss Chapter seven: “Loving a Man”, Chapter eight: “Beauty to Unveil”,Chapter nine: “Irreplaceable Role” and Chapter ten: “Caring for YourHeart” We will participate in an outdoor excursion activity that will take place at:
· Sewing at Stone Mountain Park
Please Note: Touring cities and social activities are subject to change based on the summer book club participant's voting.
To order our next reading in ebook format and enter the "Review and picture your Radiance to Win It" competition proceed to checkout and register today!
Girls and Guys Organized for Anointed Living, Inc.