October 16-24, 2016
Sukkot 2016 Philippines tradition continues with our 2nd Annual week long celebration of worship, teachings, food, fun and fellowship!
"Seven days you shall celebrate a Feast to the LORD your God in the place which the LORD chooses..." Deuteronomy 16:15
This year we are again at the beautiful Zacona Eco-Resort and Biblical Garden in San Pablo, Laguna, Philippines as one of the places to commune with Him and like minded individuals from all over the world to come and rejoice before the Creator of Heaven and Earth!
This year's theme is "Living in the Kingdom of God".
We will also have workshop teachings on practical topics that will help prepare us to be the Bride of Messiah, Raise up Leaders and Spread the Gospel in your community and throughout the Islands.
- Fulfilling Your Financial Destiny
- Developing the Leader Within
- Take Charge of Your Health
- Communion With God
Sponsored by the Messianic Discipleship Institute.
What is the Cost of the event?
- Registration is free for local Philippine Citizens
- All Inclusive Pricing listed is for non-Filipinos traveling from abroad and includes lodging and all meals.
- Food costs for locals is 150p per meal
What is the event schedule?
- Opening Celebration begins Sunday evening at 7pm, plan to arrive between 5-6pm to register so we can begin on time.
- Each day we will have opening service at 10am, an afternoon workshop and evening service - see the Sukkot Festival Brochure for complete schedule.
What about lodging arrangements?
- We have a limited number of rooms available at 2250p per night ($50 USD) and can accomodate 6-8 people.
- Free Tent camping is available (must supply your own tent).
Who do we contact for more details and directions?
- Contact Emma or Mandy at Zacona Eco-Resort at +63-999-327-7767 or +63-0908-740-1640
- Website is www.zacona.com