Suits and Boots at TopGolf Houston
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST)
You’ve heard the stories, now experience the legendary party for yourself. Suits and Boots is the official blowout of winter, unleashing swimwear across the hallowed grounds of TopGolf. It all goes down on Jan. 26, 2013, from 8-11 p.m. (Registration starts at 7:30 p.m.)
You’re probably thinking, “Why would I ever wear a swimsuit in January?” Don’t worry folks, TopGolf has heated and covered bays so you can play all year long. It's also for a good cause as a portion of all proceeds will go to the First Tee organization. Bring it on, Mother Nature!
Event Details and Rules
- Each ticket holder will receive one lifetime playing card, two raffle tickets into the grand prize drawing, and a limited-edition T-shirt.
- Each bay will receive two hours of play.
- Players must be dressed in swimsuits to be eligible for the grand prize drawing; no exceptions. Players can wear hats, gloves, scarves and shoes/boots, along with their swimsuits to play. Players that are not properly dressed are welcome to play TopGolf and have an amazing time, but they will not be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- Players can win only one prize.
- Tickets will not be given out based upon game scores.
- Prizes will be drawn at 11 p.m., and players must be present to win.
By your admission to this event, you consent to being photographed and/or filmed. These images/recordings may be used in TopGolf advertising or promotional materials without compensation to you.
Event tickets are non-refundable.
When & Where
TopGolf Houston West
TopGolf is the emerging global leader in golf entertainment. Players hit golf balls containing computer microchips that track each shot’s accuracy and distance while also awarding points for hitting targets on the outfield. TopGolf offers an upscale, laid-back experience that features climate-controlled hitting bays and an impressive food and beverage menu crafted by our executive chef. Mix in dynamic event spaces for groups of all sizes, and TopGolf stands as the premier entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets the neighborhood’s favorite hangout.