Sugar Coma Festival, a dessert tasting experience for the discriminating sweet tooth, will bring dozens of confectioners, pastry chefs and bakers under one roof to Atlantic Station, one of Atlanta's most chic shopping and dining destinations.
From cakes to pralines to cookies (and EVERYTHING in between), you'll stroll from table to table enjoying sweet bites, demonstrations and a remarkable good time. The fun doesn't stop there. Trust us. We'll also offer gluten-free and vegan offerings!
Excited yet? Well, it gets better. There will be a DJ spinning confection-themed playlists and you'll even have the opportunity to purchase full-sized versions of your favorite tastes! Remember: sweet tooth attacks usually occur around midnight...you'll surely want to be prepared. Also, with Thanksgiving around the corner, a cake or pie will be in order, right?
Doors will open at 2 PM sharp! You may drop in any time before 6 PM. Sugar Coma Festival is a great family outing or a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with friends.
Check out what past attendees have said about the Sugar Coma Events:
We can't wait to see you!
A portion of the proceeds from Sugar Coma Festival will be donated to Komen Atlanta and their efforts towards the cure of breast cancer.
Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred up to 72 hours prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any on-site ticket sales? There will be no guaranteed ticket sales at the event. We encourage advance purchase.
- Can I bring my children? Absolutely! Children up to age 10 are free. Children 10+ must be ticketed.
- Will alcohol be served? There will be a champagne suite for attendees who are 21+. Identification will be required. There will also be a variety of non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Will take-away containers be provided? The event is designed for the tastings to be consumed on-site; no take-away containers will be distributed. You might also want to bring a market/shopping bag.
- I am a chef/baker would like to share my dessert with Sugar Coma Festival attendees. How do I participate? Great! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- I would like to buy a group (5 or more) of tickets. Are there discounts available? Yes, there is a 10% discount for purchasing 5 or more tickets. All tickets must be purchased at the same time and within 48 hours of receipt of your discount code. Email email@example.com for details.
When & Where
Sugar Coma Events™
A curated national tour of decadent dessert tasting experiences (Sugar Coma Festival™ and Sugar Coma Tour™) created by The Broke Socialite Media™.