Sudbury SEPAC Board Meeting
The agenda is as follows (subject to change).
Convene by 10:00am
1. Student Services Update, John Verre, including topics such as ESY programming, SPS budget, specialized programs, and co-teaching [30 mins]
2. Review and approve minutes from the previous meetings [5 mins]
3. Open positions: Membership Coordinator, Nixon Liaison, Haynes Liaison, Loring Liaison, Out-of-District Liaison, CRANE Liaison (discussion, possible action) [5 mins]
4. Fundraising (Lotus Blossom?), buddy benches (Haynes, Loring), and stand-up desks (Curtis, Nixon, Noyes), Playgrounds [10 mins]
5. Survey [10 mins]
6. FCSN APPLE Institute April 11-13 (Who is interested in attending?) [5 mins]
7. Other updates from Officers and Liaisons, including topics such as events, SEPAC budget, L-S SEPAC. [10 mins]
8. SEPAC input pertaining to SPS Budget, services, and programs (discussion, possible action) [30 mins]
9. Open Forum [10 mins]
10. Review Minutes and action items from this meeting [3 mins]
11. Any requests for agenda items for the next meeting? [2 mins]
Adjourn by 12:00 pm
Our meetings are open to parents of children with disabilities in Sudbury and other interested parties.
This listing of matters is those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.