Sudbury SEPAC Board Meeting
The agenda is as follows (subject to change).
Convene at 7:30pm
1. SPS budget (discussion, possible action) [30 mins]
2. Review and approve minutes from the two previous meetings [5 mins]
3. Open positions: Membership Coordinator, Nixon Liaison, Haynes Liaison, Loring Liaison, Out-of-District Liaison, CRANE Liaison [3 mins]
4. Fundraising (Lotus Blossom?), buddy benches (Haynes, Loring), and stand-up desks (Curtis, Nixon, Noyes), Playgrounds [10 mins]
5. Survey [10 mins]
6. Other updates from Officers and Liaisons, including topics such as events, budget. [10 mins]
7. FCSN Visions of Community day-long conference in Boston on Saturday March 4, 2017. We have one ticket. Anyone interested? Vote on whether to extend offer to others. [5 mins]
8. Open Forum [5 mins]
9. Review and approve minutes and action items from this meeting [3 mins]
10. Any requests for agenda items for the next meeting? [2 mins]
Adjourn by 9:00 pm
Our meetings are open to parents of children with disabilities in Sudbury and other interested parties.