Successful Co-Parenting Workshop
Skagit Superior Court requires all persons involved in a parenting plan action, to participate in an approved parenting seminar within 90 days after the service of a petition starting the legal proceedings, like Succesful Co-Parenting Workshop.
Your early participation to this program will:
- Decrease the stress for you and your children.
- Speed up the resolution of your legal proceedings
- Show some issues children deal with when their parents separate
- Parents report haveing learned valuable information which assists them in helping their children deal with the separation.
This 4-hour Court Related Parenting Seminar/Workshop will include topics like:
- Emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Developmental stages of childhood
- Stress in Children
- Impact of divorce and separation on children
- Blame and the grief process in children
- Parenting Plans
- Conflict management and dispute resolution
- Single parenting, step parents and blended families.
- Online Resources and references.
Some advantages of participation in this live workshop versus the online options are:
- Active and direct participation
- Asking your questions directly
- Meeting with people in similar circumstances
- Getting to know local resources
Under no condition are both case parties required to attend a seminar together.
Why is it so important to take this workshop as early as you start you court case
The earlier you learn about this information the better prepared you will be to reduce stress and painful emotions in our children during expensive and lengthy divorces. And to allow our children to better cope with the logistics and with conflictive relationships
Payment for Participation Includes: Manual and Certificate of Attendance, Coffee and cookies
To Sign Up by Telephone: Call (360) 399-6429 to leave contact information, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Please arrive 15 mins early to the training
If you still have questions, give us a call at (360) 399-6429
- Date and Time
Skagit Unitarian Church
500 W. Section St.
(behind Post Office)
Mount Vernon, WA