Anna Faris and Emmy Award winner Allison Janney star in this pulls-no-punches comedy from Executive Producer Chuck Lorre (“The Big Bang Theory,” “Two and a Half Men,” “Mike & Molly”). Christy is a single mom who, after years of questionable choices, is now sober and trying to get her life on track. She’s tested daily by her newly sober mother, Bonnie, who is trying to make up for all the ways she’s let Christy down.
Christy is further challenged by her relationships with her own kids. Her daughter Violet is engaged to a man twice her age and her ten-year-old son, Roscoe, would rather live with his father Baxter, a former slacker who has only recently gotten himself together. To help her stay sober, Christy relies on her support system from AA, comprised of her sponsor Marjorie, her wealthy sponsee, Jill, and her emotional friend, Wendy. Christy tries to remain positive as she attempts to overcome her past and build a better future, but with her dysfunctional family and life’s many setbacks, it’s always an uphill battle.
The cast includes: Anna Faris, Allison Janney, French Stewart, Beth Hall, Mimi Kennedy, Jaime Pressly, Matt Jones, Sadie Calvano and Blake Garrett Rosenthal.
ADVISORIES, PLEASE READ:
1. Each individual must have a ticket in their own name.
2. Directions 4210 W Olive Ave Bros. GATE 3 - Gate 3 Visitor’s Center is a parking structure on Olive Ave across from the main gate. FREE PARKING is offered starting 2 hrs. prior to show time.
3. Each guest must have a valid government issued photo ID at check in. Guests must be 18+
4. WHEN YOU CHECK IN SAY YOU ARE WITH MEDIA DONE RESPONSIBLY.
5. NO CELL PHONES, please leave them at home or in your car.