San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FIND OUT WHY THE EXPERTS SAY YOU SHOULD BE STORMING THE CLOUD
Even with a minefield of regulations, complex privacy rules and political issues to overcome, the value of cloud computing adoption is too attractive for Europe to ignore. Is your business ready for the cloud revolution?
- Big Data and Hadoop: Big data is not just about Hadoop. Fact.
- Software Defined Networking: Beyond the hype, how is SDN going to be an essential part of the cloud?
- Federated Clouds – David vs. Goliath: Can federated cloud players complete with giants such as Amazon?
- PaaS Evolution: PaaS implementations tend to be private. Will we see a shift from private to public?
To view the schedule click here
If you have further inquiries, please contact us using the appropriate email address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- General Inquiries: Kathy Osweiler, email@example.com
- Program and Speaking Opportunities: Surj Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship and Sales: Mike Sly, email@example.com
- Press Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Partners: email@example.com
- Registration and Ticketing Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure:Europe 2012 tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by 1 October 2012. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com
When & Where
Founded in 2006, Gigaom is the leading global voice on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events humanize technology and provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends.