We are gathering individuals, couples and families from the Miami Valley Ohio region to ride in support of the cause of "healthy marriage" which leads to strong families and a strong future for our community (SF2).
Although organized by Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley, it is our desire to support a number of "Marriage Champions" in the area. Entrance fees will be used to offset MRC event organization expenses not covered by sponsorships; 100% of your "Donations" will be directed toward the organization of your choosing.
Our commitment is to ensure that quality marriage resources are available to all couples in our community regardless of ability to pay. Supporting this event will help make this possible.
OPTIONAL - CLICK HERE for individual cyclists to download your own pledge tracking form - for collecting and tracking support for your designated ministry.
- Start Times and Location: Start anytime between 7:30 and 10:30am from Veterans Park. Staffed and stocked rest stops plus 1 roving support vehicle will be available until 2pm so plan accordingly.
- Route Descriptions: Several options....more information later.
- Refreshment breaks/stations will have restrooms, water and snacks.
- Children 13 or younger ride free. Optional event T shirts $15 - or just wear orange!
- Set up your own group/team and recruit your own team or ride with your spouse/family.
No refunds will be issued after 9/9/2017. You may either transfer your registration to someone else or consider your fee a tax-deductible donation.