As the business environment requires performance and growth from their employees in an increasingly turbulent economic environment, incidence of workplace stress have increased costing businesses in terms of staff turnover, absenteeism and even more costly staff at work being underproductive. With 35% of all work related illness due to stress this workshp helps individuals to understand how to manage their workload pressures and stay stress free.
A day in a spectacular location in the centre of Poole , from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Stress Management.
Topics covered include:
- Stress as a part of everyday life
- Seeing the positive
- Recognising the symptoms of ‘chronic stress overload’
- Identify situations in life that are causing the greatest stress
- Identify actions that add to your stress
- What can you change and creating a action plan
- Handling situations you can’t change
- Using mindfulness tools to support you avoiding stress and managing stress
- Discussion about real examples – anything that the group want to share and have solved!
Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Parking is available at several locations in close walking distance.
For more information see http://wessexteamtraining.co.uk/stress-management/